Monday 13 June 2016

Wallet album

I have been making this wallet album for few days, and I finally got round to it…i made it to hold all the photo’s that I have taken.


I used the Orange Fall 12 x 12 Paper from #Papericious, I also used Artistry Ink Fall Fiesta Distress ink to edge everything..
  

Some more pictures....







Bought papericious paper(Orange Fall) and artistry ink from the CraftAdda Store.

Do let me know how you liked this. I love to here from you all. :)
I hope you enjoyed today’s project..it was a lot of fun to make…
As always, thank you for popping round.
Until then, happy crafting !
Kriti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi- finalist at Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022(Please vote for me)

  Namaste Friends!! I am ve ry excited to a nnounce that I made it to the semi- finals of prestigious Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022. ...