Thursday 1 March 2018

Gilded Onyx Shadow Box-- Only for you

Namaste friends!!

Hope you all are doing well. I am Kriti, back with an inspiration post using Papericious Shadow box and Gilded Onyx Paper Pack.

Here is my project,



For creating this....First I have taken a 6" X 10" shadow box and covered it with two coats of  Papericious white gesso. After that using Papericious Modelling Paste and a bubble stencil made some interesting textures on the frame. When it was dried completely, covered it with black acrylic paint.



Next, I took three sheets of paper from the pack(each one inch shorter from the other) and distressed the edges. After that glued them on the centre of the shadow box.





Then for focal point, die- cut a piece from the Papericious Card stock Tame Teal and adhere in the center with a foam tape with a die- cut sentiment from my stash.



Finally embellished it with some die- cut leaves and handmade flowers. I have used Papericious Shaker beads also to give some interest to the whole composition.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi- finalist at Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022(Please vote for me)

  Namaste Friends!! I am ve ry excited to a nnounce that I made it to the semi- finals of prestigious Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022. ...